MoodStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exp - x10, 000Meso - x10, 000Drop - x10All Moods are welcome :DLoving Community :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BabyAngels GM APPLICATION<3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BabyAngelss
MoodStory Low Member

BabyAngels GM APPLICATION<3 Empty
PostSubject: BabyAngels GM APPLICATION<3   BabyAngels GM APPLICATION<3 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:50 pm

Name: Anna

IGN: BabyAngels

Contact Info: My MSN is turkishangel159@hotmail.com I am always on msn ;D

TimeZone: GMT +11 hours

Experience: I have been with the admin Sundar since the Early Wagga days, i have even been around during sydney. So i know what to expect and what comes with being a GM. Plus i am Currently a GM Now and was a gm on 2 hamachi servers. Im pretty much active everyday unless im on vacation with the family or what not. Im also On maple ALOT! wich means if server crash. Im here to reboot . I know all commands
Anyways i have quite alot more experience's but i dont want to bore you all with them.

Host what events: Alot of events.Jump events.T/F. And alot of events I can think of. Lol.

Time willing to dedicate to MMS: Hmm. Since it's still our easter break, I can spend time for the server for about 6-12 hours a day until 20th of april. But starting 20th of April, I can be on for only 6 - 8 hours on schooldays. Weekends can also be 6-9 hours too.

Well I Guess its all up you lot of gm's to decide (:
Embarassed Surprised Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
angel
Reg Member

PostSubject: taken   BabyAngels GM APPLICATION<3 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:17 pm

i rate ur app as 10/10 U ACCEPTED TILL STEFAN COMES

[OWNER]ANGEL~
Back to top Go down
BabyAngelss
MoodStory Low Member

PostSubject: Re: BabyAngels GM APPLICATION<3   BabyAngels GM APPLICATION<3 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:18 pm

;D omg tyvm<3 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you lol!
Back to top Go down
xxxmaplesin
MoodStory Low Member

PostSubject: Re: BabyAngels GM APPLICATION<3   BabyAngels GM APPLICATION<3 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:45 pm

LuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLuckyLucky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BabyAngels GM APPLICATION<3   BabyAngels GM APPLICATION<3 Empty

Back to top Go down

BabyAngels GM APPLICATION<3
Page 1 of 1