MoodStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exp - x10, 000Meso - x10, 000Drop - x10All Moods are welcome :DLoving Community :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MoodStory GM apps Open

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[God]MoodStory
Admin
[God]MoodStory

MoodStory GM apps Open Empty
PostSubject: MoodStory GM apps Open   MoodStory GM apps Open EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:30 pm

U heard me!
Back to top Go down
http://h2.malware-site.www
[God]MoodStory
Admin
[God]MoodStory

PostSubject: Gm App from Quiton   MoodStory GM apps Open EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:48 am

Name:Quinton

IGN:FusaGiko

Where i live:Canada, Kitchener,Ontario

Time:-5 GMT

im didnt really want to apply for GM but Chibi said i should make a app O_O oh well might as well try my best at making this app Hi i would like to apply for GM i can Map edit just like Chibi i cloud make it look like aqua halloween etc. i am also very helpful letting new players out on tips and telling them where i good spot to train stuff like that i can also code npc's i might be able to fix portal problem but your server could get wiped so i better not try that o.o unless you want me to take the risk

What are your HOBBIES?

My Hobbies are playing MMORPG mostly Maple Story just like Chibi Razz (i play PSP ps3 and yeah i dont know what other games i might play but thats all.

Do you have experience GM(Game Master)

i do i am owner of naricainms [closed] iv been and gm in 4 other servers but i dont really find it that funy anymore but i thought i would atleast help this server from hackers dupers etc. like that

Will you help other players with there problems?

Yes i help players even if i wasnt a GM (doesnt matter if they are rude i say are yuou sure to dubble check.

How long can you be on our server/ help other players?

i would help up to 80 players a day host atleast 2 events a day im on like all day

Why should we choose you to experience the chance of being a GM?

like Chibi said im not as good as as Chibi but no one has to be a perfect GM am i right?

Have you made your own private server before?

i did it was NaricainMS not much people joined becaause it was hamachi but people were so sad when i closed it because it was such a good server buty lots of people couldnt download hamachi Sad

Do you know how to use programs?
HaCreater Hex editer HaRepacker hamachi,

i don't care if i get the job i just made this app for fun (but you can still make me a gm if you think i would be good at this)
Back to top Go down
Haaryy
MoodStory Low Member

PostSubject: Re: MoodStory GM apps Open   MoodStory GM apps Open EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:17 pm

[God]MoodStory wrote:
Name:Quinton

IGN:FusaGiko

Where i live:Canada, Kitchener,Ontario

Time:-5 GMT

im didnt really want to apply for GM but Chibi said i should make a app O_O oh well might as well try my best at making this app Hi i would like to apply for GM i can Map edit just like Chibi i cloud make it look like aqua halloween etc. i am also very helpful letting new players out on tips and telling them where i good spot to train stuff like that i can also code npc's i might be able to fix portal problem but your server could get wiped so i better not try that o.o unless you want me to take the risk

What are your HOBBIES?

My Hobbies are playing MMORPG mostly Maple Story just like Chibi Razz (i play PSP ps3 and yeah i dont know what other games i might play but thats all.

i do i am owner of naricainms [closed] iv been and gm in 4 other servers but i dont really find it that funy anymore but i thought i would atleast help this server from hackers dupers etc. like that

Yes i help players even if i wasnt a GM (doesnt matter if they are rude i say are yuou sure to dubble check.

i would help up to 80 players a day host atleast 2 events a day im on like all day

like Chibi said im not as good as as Chibi but no one has to be a perfect GM am i right?

i did it was NaricainMS not much people joined becaause it was hamachi but people were so sad when i closed it because it was such a good server buty lots of people couldnt download hamachi Sad

HaCreater Hex editer HaRepacker hamachi,

i don't care if i get the job i just made this app for fun (but you can still make me a gm if you think i would be good at this)

That is a fail app. This is a fail forum...

I spotted loads of Grammer & Spelling mistakes. How the hell can you get picked?
You're 13... You're young.... Do you even THINK you can qualify?
Owner of NaricainMs? Yea I'd belive that... What I don't belive that is people will get sad when you closed it down... Who cares? If you think that being a GM is just to ban hackers & ban dupers? You're COMPLETELY wrong about that...
You would help out 80 people in the server? There isn't even more than 30 online per day...
HaCreater, Oh please.... That's just ridiculous...
HaRepacker, That's even worst, you just edit them, The thing is... CAN YOU MAKE THEM?
Hex Editor... I knew those type of codings ever since I was 8...

Most importantly, Can you even Code NPCS? If you really can... I will code an NPC now... You find the error on it...

Code:

var status = 0;

function start() {
    status = -1;
    action(1, 0, 0);
}

function action(mode, type, selection) {
    if (mode == -1) {
        cm.dispose();
    } else {
        if (mode == 0 && status == 0) {
        cm.sendOk("#eGuild-Hideouts!! <3");
            cm.dispose();
            return;
        }
        if (mode == 1)
            status++;
        else
            status--;
        if (status == 0) {
        cm.sendSimple("#eHey! Have you heard that #rSinnnyMs#k has been wanting to launch the all-new, #bGuild Hideout#b?\r\nIt is a place where you can feel free to go there and do nothing! Your guild members will be happy to have this as their slacking map! Free Market is now un-popular! (Just kidding) :D but seriously, What do you want from me?\r\n\r\n#n#b#L0#Learn more about Guild-Hideout#l\r\n#L1#Visit Guild Hideouts#l");
        } else if (status == 1) {
        else if (selection == 0) {
        cm.sendOk("#eInformation Counter:\r\n\r\n----------\r\nHow do I create a Guild-Hideout?\r\n----------\r\n\r\nYou can create a Guild Hideout through any "GMS" you find online! Please note that you have to be the Guild Master of that guild in order to approach the GM.\r\n\r\n----------\r\nHow do I customize my Guild-Hideout\r\n----------\r\n\r\nYou can customize your Guild-Hideout through any GM in the server! Please note that you can only have 1 player NPC of either you or your members in the Hideout.\r\n\r\n----------\r\nDo we need to pay for a Guild-Hideout?\r\n----------\r\n\r\nYes you will have to pay 50 Slime Erasers for 1 Guild-Hideout. You will have to pay it to the GM that is incharge of the server currently.\r\n\r\n----------\r\nHow can we access our Guild-Hideout\r\n----------\r\n\r\nEvery Guild-Hideout will be incharged by me. I will be looking after your Hideout. You can enter/leave the hideout through me. Simply click 'Visit Guild Hideouts' and I will list you all of them.");
        } else if (selection == 1) {
        cm.sendSimple("#eWhose Hideout would you like to visit?\r\n\r\n#n#b#L2#*F. o. o. d*<3 (Leaded by: Harry)#l\r\n#L3#(V)ampireKnight (Leaded by: Kyuuketsuki)#l");
        } else if (selection == 2)
        cm.warp(200090011,0);
        cm.dispose();
        } else if (selection == 3) {
        cm.warp(610020006,0)
        cm.dispose();
                }
            }
          }

That's a Script of SinnnyMs's Guild Hideout NPC made by me.... Find the error & Solve it...

I PURPOSELY made some errors... Solve it then I would consider you as a Coder.

And yes... Making a private server is easy shet... I could make it within 10 minutes...

That's it... And here is something I would provide for you guys.

Code:

Hey guys, There are a few things I must say to you applicants... Here goes.

What do you think people are looking for in a GM?
To ban every hacker in the game? To ban spammers?
Well, If you think that's it, don't apply.
"We" look for people who can be helpful, who is known for it, who has a reputation for it,
"We" look for people who know what they are doing and can do it well,
"We" look for people who are loyal and dedicated,
If you think you are that person, proceed,

I myself have some experience in being a GameMaster, I know what it
takes, i know who has it who hasn't, who can do it, and who cannot.

How does he know?
Well, I watch for people active, I see who is helping people, and who is just playing games,
I see who is giving out constructive criticism, and who is ego'ing.
I see who are the trolls, and who are the ones trolling them.
I see the people who stay active consistently. And those who are active for a day then go off for a week.

Hey look, I'm really active!
How long has this been? Since you've seen a spot open? Hah if so then Don't even LOOK at the application page

Ive seen people do this, most of the application page is flooded with
this, People becomming awfully helpful, but how long has this been
going on?

"Staff Fired"

LETS GET ACTIVE!

Err.. no this isn't the way to go. You might fool other people, but not the veterans.

Also a very important point, dont apply with under 70 posts, this is just utmost stupidity,
Hang your head in shame if this is the case,
And if you've been Denied WAIT TWO WEEKS, If not YOU WILL BE INFRACTED

Maybe you should attempt to be a little friendly and likeable, do good
things for people, new spreads like wildfire, You help someone with
something,
he will tell others, you will get reputation, The Staff will pick up on
this, and before you know it you'll find people telling you to apply.

If your doing on this, you get my vote =]

Good Luck

That is written completely by me in SinnnyMs Forums...

I was here actually to promote SinnnyMs but ever since I see your FAIL forums & app... I've lost my promotion mood..

http://www.SinnnyMs.tk
http://www.SinnnyMs.darkbb.com

That is what I call a REAL FORUM... this is nothing.

-Peace out
Harry
Back to top Go down
[God]MoodStory
Admin
[God]MoodStory

PostSubject: Ryan's GM app   MoodStory GM apps Open EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:29 pm

Name:Ryan

IGN:Chibi

Where i live:In Europe>United Kingdom>England>Blackpool

Time:-1 GMT

Hello, I'm applying for the position of a GM because I think that I would do good job at helping others. I am pretty active because i play 7-9 hours of MS a day and when the server is down for an update/crashed i will just talk to the people who play aswell and wait until its up.

What are your HOBBIES?

My Hobbies are playing MMORPG mostly Maple Story and i like playing my xbox with my friends,i play Halo 3 .I play sports but the best i like is basketball.

I have plenty of experience of being a GM. I am very familiar Global Maple Story ,but also I like to look at other private server forums because I am interested in whats happening with them. I have been a GM before in server's E.g Autumn Story which has been closed because of the money they were making or somit >.>.

Yes I will, I'm not just going to say "Yes, I will help other players" I will help them. By helping other players I will, answer all there questions. Also if they get rolled back/are stuck in a place and can't get warped out of I will listen to what happened and figure out a way to help them.

I am a very active person when it comes to the computer. Also if anything has gone wrong with the server I will do my best to fix it to the best of my ability until a more experienced GM can 100% fix the problem.During this time i am online i will look at forums 1-100 times a day.

Well, I may not be the BEST GM out there but, I can help other players to the best of my ability such as teaching them how to get to places, or where do we get our job advancements but also I am very friendly and not only helpful. When the server is down for along period of time, I find out a way to make it up to the players for all the downtime. When a problem occurs I will use the best of my ability to figure out a way of how to solve it. If I can not do so I will try to find someone that can or that can teach me how.

Yes i have,it was called Coke Story but it was hamachi so.. i didnt really upload also i made a CYPE website and now since i have wiped my laptop the server is gone.So my friends just played on my laptop and mess around ,i know much about private servers and websites to update the server.

I use PhotoShop to edit pictures,Unfreez Gif maker,Maplestory map editors,hacks and MANY MORE

P.S Ryan IGN:Chibi

Thx this is why you should choose me as a GM
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Reg Member
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: MoodStory GM apps Open   MoodStory GM apps Open EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:57 pm

Would my GM app do Razz?
Back to top Go down
Tsubasa
Reg Member
Tsubasa

PostSubject: Re: MoodStory GM apps Open   MoodStory GM apps Open EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:21 am

Position Applying for: GM (level 3 I Believe)

Information:
--IGN: Tusbasa

Previous Experience:
--I was GM on a couple of v55 private servers, and an Owner of my own private server for a time.. im sure there are things i have to learn, but im a fast learner.

The Way I Work:
--Hackers: I issue a warning, and follow to make sure that the player does not continue hacking, If they continue to hack i will temp ban, and if they keep hacking after that i will ban the player, unless told otherwise by higher ranking staff.
--Items: I dont give out free items unless as a prize for an event, plain and simple
--Help: I will help Any and all players who ask me for assistance, or who i see need assistance, within certain boundaries

~I WLL: Give directions and map locations to players, Teleport players to maps they cannot find or have a temporary inability to access, provide information on (NPC's, Bosses, Training locations, Quick money gaining locations)

~I WILL NOT: Give players access to anything GM or Admin related (items, skills, or buffs), Teleport players to maps that are reserved for staff, (GM maps), Scroll or create any weapons/armor that would be considered overpowered or are inaccessable by regular means.

Timezone/ Online Time:
--Timezone: Mountain Standard Time (Alberta, Canada)
--Online Time: Currently going to school.. weekdays are limited to 4:30pm-1:30am, weekends that im not with my girlfirend are anly limited by how bored i get (anywhere from 9-16 hours online)

Extra:
--Being GM would be great, and i would do my very best to make sure you dont regret choosing me.. although if i am not chosen for this position, i am content with remaining as a regular player..
--When im online and you need something, have a question, or anything just Whisper me or SMEGA.. ill be there as fast as possible.

All that aside, i think id be a great addition to the Moodstory GM's

CYA In-Game x3

~Tsubasa~

I really dont know the format that i was supposed to submit this in soo... if this is in the wrong area i apologize..
If i did not post enough information, or if you need clarification on certain points in my application then please tell me, i will fix the application accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Tsubasa
Reg Member
Tsubasa

PostSubject: -Tsubasa's GM Application-   MoodStory GM apps Open EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:22 am

I hope that is a passable application tongue
Back to top Go down
Haaryy
MoodStory Low Member

PostSubject: Re: MoodStory GM apps Open   MoodStory GM apps Open EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 1:54 pm

Tusbasa, I don't think you should really stay on in this server,
Come join us with real fun...

http://www.SinnnyMs.darkbb.com ...

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tsubasa
Reg Member
Tsubasa

PostSubject: Re: MoodStory GM apps Open   MoodStory GM apps Open EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 3:00 pm

Haaryy wrote:
Tusbasa, I don't think you should really stay on in this server,
Come join us with real fun...

http://www.SinnnyMs.darkbb.com ...

Very Happy

While i do appreciate the offer.. ive worked hard on my character here on Moodstory, and have made some friends who i enjoy playin this server with.
And also, though it may seem lazy.. i am not too thrilled about the idea of having to start from scratch..

Ill check out your Server (browse the site/Forum)
but.. like i said, im not too keen on starting over
Back to top Go down
iamdoor123
MoodStory Low Member

PostSubject: Re: MoodStory GM apps Open   MoodStory GM apps Open EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:39 am

City: Canada>Alberta>Edmonton

My experience As a GM?

I HAve Been a GM Twise.

I Dont Have a Big deal With Hackers I Give Them Second Chances If There Nice.
I Like To Host Events!(Very Good Prizes!!!Like 999 Att Mop etc.
I May Help Players With There Needs Or Help Them With Our Server.
If Anyone Brakes a Rule Or Hacks They Get a Scond Chance.(No One Will Hack In Our Good Server Anyways...)
Im Nice And Respect Anyone Who Joins,Plays, or Owns MoodStoryMS.

I Think I Have Played MoodStoryMS For About 2 Weeks Now.
I Know Lots Of Members.And Respect Them To..

I Have Lots Of Experience With a Privet Server Cause I Have My Own.
AznMS.

It Depends On What Hack.
I Do Not Like Hackers Never Will And Its Going To Bee That way for A Long Time.

(Dont read Mine.... I Had To Go To Dinner So i Rushed It....)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MoodStory GM apps Open   MoodStory GM apps Open Empty

Back to top Go down

MoodStory GM apps Open
Page 1 of 1