MoodStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exp - x10, 000Meso - x10, 000Drop - x10All Moods are welcome :DLoving Community :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Application for Lucas!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sora
MoodStory Low Member
Sora

GM Application for Lucas! Empty
PostSubject: GM Application for Lucas!   GM Application for Lucas! EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 7:16 am

To start off I would like to say that im mostly active... I'm always on Fridays, weekends, and whenever i can sneak on Razz Whenever I'm on i spend like 1-6 hours... (Somedays i have no life lol)

Name: Lucas
IGN: Sora
Time Zone: (GMT-5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Why do I want to be a GM?
Well to be honest I want to be a GM not only for the fun but to keep MoodStory fair for everyone to play.
My thinking is that if one person sees a hacker they might even think why shouldn't I be a hacker too? More hackers lead the game to be called not amazing. (If that makes sense lol)

What would I do as a GM?
I would ban or warn any hackers, host fun events and be social with the in-game players. To keep the game from filling with hackers I would check to make sure they are not falsely (cnt spell tht...) accused before i ban them from the game. I would most likely hold many events just because i like to spend time with players and friends. (I'm very sociable too Very Happy)

My Experience as a GM:
Not much... I've read the GM handbook a couple of times to see the commands a GM has. I also read how to host events in the server. So I'm gonna crack open the handbook and study it a lot! study

So that concludes my Application! Whatever you choose is fine by me at least i get to keep enjoying the server Smile
Peace! cheers

Last edited by Sora on Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sora
MoodStory Low Member
Sora

GM Application for Lucas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application for Lucas!   GM Application for Lucas! EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:41 pm

BTW just turned 15 today Very Happy
so yea i dnt wnna edit the app cuz i think ill mess it up -.-
Back to top Go down

GM Application for Lucas!
Page 1 of 1