MoodStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exp - x10, 000Meso - x10, 000Drop - x10All Moods are welcome :DLoving Community :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

x2 UPDATED! [GM]PureSecks Custom Stuff Page

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PureSecks
MoodStory Low Member

x2 UPDATED! [GM]PureSecks Custom Stuff Page Empty
PostSubject: x2 UPDATED! [GM]PureSecks Custom Stuff Page   x2 UPDATED! [GM]PureSecks Custom Stuff Page EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:08 pm

Guys this is where i'm going to upload all of my creations :3 So yeah CHECK HERE DAILY xP

Black Job Advance or Rebirth, Rainbow DMG Numbers KoC Flashjump (kinda), Black Transform Cloud, Different Colour Teleport
LINK : http://www.mediafire.com/file/1hogmuwn55z/Effect.wz
PIC : x2 UPDATED! [GM]PureSecks Custom Stuff Page Maple011

Taming Mob Custom.wz : http://www.mediafire.com/file/hm3ujnk2d2z/TamingMob.wz (Just found out that the boat skill for corsair, is the exact speed as red draco)

Once again Credits go to the people who made HaRepacker and me for making this :3

And please do not take this as your own.

Instructions : First of all you should, back up your effect.wz file to another folder (in case MapleStory folder crashes) and then replace this one in your MapleStory folder and TAA DAA Very Happy

Please how it is and tell me what I can improve on it and Thank You for using my Custom wz files :3 (COMMENT PEEPS :3)

Last edited by PureSecks on Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:54 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Made it just for the server :])
Back to top Go down
angel
Reg Member

PostSubject: Re: x2 UPDATED! [GM]PureSecks Custom Stuff Page   x2 UPDATED! [GM]PureSecks Custom Stuff Page EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:14 am

im using it its awsome! what u mean by transform cloud?
Back to top Go down
Jason:P
MoodStory Low Member

PostSubject: Re: x2 UPDATED! [GM]PureSecks Custom Stuff Page   x2 UPDATED! [GM]PureSecks Custom Stuff Page EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:17 am

its always awesome Smile lol!
Back to top Go down
PureSecks
MoodStory Low Member

PostSubject: [GM]PureSecks Reply to Angel   x2 UPDATED! [GM]PureSecks Custom Stuff Page EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:21 am

You know the thing when you like use the Fungus Scroll (transform to mushroom) you know the cloud you see? It's now black not white :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: x2 UPDATED! [GM]PureSecks Custom Stuff Page   x2 UPDATED! [GM]PureSecks Custom Stuff Page Empty

Back to top Go down

x2 UPDATED! [GM]PureSecks Custom Stuff Page
Page 1 of 1