MoodStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exp - x10, 000Meso - x10, 000Drop - x10All Moods are welcome :DLoving Community :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

URGENT!!! GM ABUSE! PLZ READ...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EckoUnltd101
MoodStory Low Member

URGENT!!! GM ABUSE! PLZ READ... Empty
PostSubject: URGENT!!! GM ABUSE! PLZ READ...   URGENT!!! GM ABUSE! PLZ READ... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:04 pm

I would like to report [Owner]Angel for abuse..
Angel changed my name from Sora to lol and then i ask her to change it back and she tells me that im lying!!!!
How am i lying i cant change my own name!!! She turns off my chat and megaphone in game so i cant tell anyone that shes lying... This is my only hope i hope she doesnt delete this topic! She then bans me fron website chat so i cant tell anyone their... Stefan it was a bad idea to make her a GM Sad Please help me Sad(((

Edit: Then on chat she bans me saying stop lying and asking to be GM and hacking!
I haven't done one of those things!!!!

Edit 2: She banned me forever from website chat?? i ignored her completely cuz i didnt want her to ban me from maplestory. So i guess out of no where she wnted to ban me!!! Please stefan ban her or something.. this is crazy foxy was in chat when she said she changed my name to lol please help!!!

Edit 3: I think Angel was yyvone until she got banned by [GM]Mike. I think she was ban appealed and became other owner. And if you look at list of banned people it says [Owner]Angel has banned Mike. If this Is truly her isn't this a possible act of revenge?? Another possible point that she is a unfair owner...

Evidence:
URGENT!!! GM ABUSE! PLZ READ... Evidence2
URGENT!!! GM ABUSE! PLZ READ... Evidence1
URGENT!!! GM ABUSE! PLZ READ... Evidence3
URGENT!!! GM ABUSE! PLZ READ... Evidence4
For the last two pictures i hadn't even tlked to her and she just banned me!
And if you look at banned list she didnt even put a reason...

Last edited by EckoUnltd101 on Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:00 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
EckoUnltd101
MoodStory Low Member

PostSubject: Re: URGENT!!! GM ABUSE! PLZ READ...   URGENT!!! GM ABUSE! PLZ READ... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:20 pm

BTW im using EckoUnltd101 so she doesnt delete this topic. Cuz if she sees Sora she'll delete it... You can ask Foxy i dnt hack, i dnt lie, i applyed for GM but never begged for it!
Back to top Go down
jeffrey
MoodStory Low Member

PostSubject: Re: URGENT!!! GM ABUSE! PLZ READ...   URGENT!!! GM ABUSE! PLZ READ... EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 2:30 am

same as me , she ban me for no reason
Back to top Go down
Sora
MoodStory Low Member
Sora

PostSubject: Re: URGENT!!! GM ABUSE! PLZ READ...   URGENT!!! GM ABUSE! PLZ READ... EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 3:00 am

yes i read the chat.. dont worry took screen shots! please post ur screen shots too
This goes for anyone else who got banned by angel
I saw tht sorry got banned too
Check out GM ABUSE CONTINUES! for the screenshots of ur chat with angel jeffrey
Back to top Go down
angel
Reg Member

PostSubject: SORRY   URGENT!!! GM ABUSE! PLZ READ... EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:40 pm

sorry guys! my sister was on my account!! she banned them , i go unban you all! im now forever on my account so no more bans for nothing!

greetings angel

forgive me it wasnt me <my sister> i unban you all soon!post here your ign whos banned for nothing~~~THX ]
Back to top Go down
jeffrey
MoodStory Low Member

PostSubject: OKY   URGENT!!! GM ABUSE! PLZ READ... EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:12 pm

angel wrote:
sorry guys! my sister was on my account!! she banned them , i go unban you all! im now forever on my account so no more bans for nothing!

greetings angel

forgive me it wasnt me <my sister> i unban you all soon!post here your ign whos banned for nothing~~~THX ]

OKY, MY IGN IS OMGg .... unban me plz
Back to top Go down
angel
Reg Member

PostSubject: done   URGENT!!! GM ABUSE! PLZ READ... EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 5:25 pm

done you unbanned have fun~~

greetings [Owner]Angel~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: URGENT!!! GM ABUSE! PLZ READ...   URGENT!!! GM ABUSE! PLZ READ... Empty

Back to top Go down

URGENT!!! GM ABUSE! PLZ READ...
Page 1 of 1