MoodStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exp - x10, 000Meso - x10, 000Drop - x10All Moods are welcome :DLoving Community :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alex's GM App.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RoflItzAlex
MoodStory Low Member

Alex's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Alex's GM App.   Alex's GM App. EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:01 am

Name: Alexander Huynh

IGN: [Intern]Alex. (I know it says Intern. Im applying for a internship, because I have no powers as an intern.)

Where I Live: United States of America, Illinois, Chicago

Timezone: GMT -6:00 Central US & Canada

Experiences with being a GM: The only experience I actully had was on my own private server, ZomgWTFBBQMS. It was actully a private private server for me and my friends, but I hope that counts Razz

Hobbies: Well, I go to school til about 6:00 P.M. in my area, and after that I do my homework/play on Mood Story. I like football, but not to watch it, but to play it with my friends at school.

Will you use this for personal advantage?: No. Im not gonna use this chance just to get 32k stat items, or cool GM stuff, that just seems selfish.

Will you quit if this gets REJECTED?: LMAO NO DUR. JK. quitting just because i got rejected aint nothing, I get rejected on the football team all the time! so ya, i'll stay Smile

How long have you been here: I have played for, i think, 2 weeks now.

There is a hacker infront of you. You have no GM powers of whatsoever. WHAT DO YOU DO?: Easy, I just stand there and get leech from him. XD JK. I will take a SS of him and post on forums.

Why should we choose you as a GM?: I honestly dont know, I mean it. This is my first REAL GM job. If you trust me or not, the decision is up to you.

Do you feel yourself getting laid right now?: Actully, now that I think about it, yes.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Mercedes™
Admin
[GM]Mercedes™

Alex's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's GM App.   Alex's GM App. EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 10:51 pm

Alex...Wtf is wrong w/ you o.o
(Do you feel yourself getting laid right now)
Back to top Go down
https://moodmsx3.darkbb.com
Co-Own-Blue
Admin

Alex's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's GM App.   Alex's GM App. EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:57 am

Not Accepted Sorry Try Harder Next Time
~Closed~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alex's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's GM App.   Alex's GM App. Empty