Exp - x10, 000Meso - x10, 000Drop - x10All Moods are welcome :DLoving Community :)

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

AznJayz Gm Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AznJayx3
Reg Member

PostSubject: AznJayz Gm Application   Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:53 pm

Name: Joshua

IGN: AznJayz

What is ur time (GMT +8:00):
Why should you join the GM team/ Why do you want to be a GM? :Well to help people out and help them understand the server and the rules and help them know everything and figure stuff out and simply to help them, have fun.

How many time u play everyday:weekday Well im on mostly all day everyday when I try to be. WeekEnds Uhhh Well, Mornings till Afternoons, then at nights. Mostly all day though Very Happy

What you think you can do to help the server? : I like helping people, and it is a fun experience. ,HOST EVENT , ban hacker like BANHAMMER? ! for my opinion is to help players and help the community to grow Very Happy.

Any experience being GM? : I've been a GM on many servers and know mostly 95% of the commands/for other source too or so I've been in situations as when players fight or argue, if a situation such as that happens I hear, both sides of the problem. Offer a solution, then deal with the problem. If any disrespect is heard from either side about the GM or the server, or any Foul language arises, give a warning, then if it continues, I usually Jail them for about 10-15min.

What will you do if a player asked you to scroll his/her weapon X amount of times?( and the player hasn't won any event) : i will firstly say GM RULE is written not to give any palyer/ur friend any item/scroll item 2ndly i will say it`s against the rule and it`s abuse of gm power , and i qo hide , if when he see me he still begging me i will jail him for 10min as a warning

What would you do if you saw a hacker?: currently there no GM Rules But for my opinion i think that when i see a hacker i will go to hide and keep stalking him to see if he is hacking anot and if he hacking i will tak a screenshot and ban him if i have the permission from the owner that i can ban hacker ,but if owner say i need to wait for him to on9 to ban him i will jail him/let him go and when owner on i will hand the screenshot to him so that he can ban the hacker.

Contact Information : MSN: Razor.555@hotmail.com

Any other information about yourself : im 15 and im mature i play computer and basketball everytime and i played maplestory for about 5 year already i have lot of experience as a gm TOO.

Ty For Your Time. Very Happy

Last edited by AznJayx3 on Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hopelessunderworld.blogspot.com/
AznJayx3
Reg Member

PostSubject: Re: AznJayz Gm Application   Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:23 pm

Please Tell Me If I'm Accepted Or Not. Smile silent
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hopelessunderworld.blogspot.com/
Jason:P
MoodStory Low Member