MoodStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exp - x10, 000Meso - x10, 000Drop - x10All Moods are welcome :DLoving Community :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BlackHole's Gm App xD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gunerel
MoodStory Low Member

BlackHole's Gm App xD Empty
PostSubject: BlackHole's Gm App xD   BlackHole's Gm App xD EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:14 pm

Time Zone: 2 GMT

Proof Of Expirience: I Was Super Gm On four Maple's and if I forget eny command i check my

GM HandBook xD.

Position: I would like to be a super Gm.

Why you should choose me to experience the chance of being a GM?

you should choose me to experience a GM is because I was a few times super GM and

I know most commands but i got a GM handbook enyway.

I will be logged in most of the time I can and will try to help more people to join this great

Maple Story, and i will try that every player on this Maple Story will experience a fun and

special time.

Contact Information: BlackHole1338@hotmail.com

How much will I be active (in hours each day): I will be active between 2 - 4 hours.

What am I capable of doing? I am capable of doing events every day or two, to tell peoples to

vote to our Maple Story Server so it will be bigger, ban hackers, put in jail scammers,

unstuck players taht are stuck and to be nice to every one.

What will you do if you saw a hacker in MoodStory?(GM point of View): If I see someone hacking

on the server first of all I would go to check it on my own and then take a screenshot so i could show he was really hacking and then and give him Ban IP because he was hacking.

Why do I want to be a GameMaster?: I want to be a Game Master because i want to

help server with events to protect the server from hackers and most of all I want to be

Game Master because I really want to make server really big.

Any more info that you want me to know?: I was Super GM at Four Servers and i know most commands, I got a GM handbook enyway.

I played at global Maple Story and Got level 94...

Well thats It, Hope You Accept Me... BlackHole =]
Back to top Go down
angel
Reg Member

BlackHole's Gm App xD Empty
PostSubject: Nice app   BlackHole's Gm App xD EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:19 pm

Nice app i rate it as 10/10 im discuss with stefan!!

Angel
Back to top Go down

BlackHole's Gm App xD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MoodStory :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: